[TfgCollectionView] Схлопывается приложение?

Posted (edited)

Если после открытия формы с CollectionView делаю быстрое пролистывание, приложение схлопывается. При медленном пролистывании не повторяется. Лог с ошибкой прилагаю. Телефон Mi9. Версия 1.1.6.2

Поставил TThread.Sleep(100); в подгрузку данных, проблема не повторяется.

logcat.zip

Edited by Alex Shi
  • Administrators

Есть демо прмер?

Главное правило при работе с CollectionView - Если вы меняете данные в модели, то обязательно нужно об этом информировать список.

• 1 month later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Michal
      Hi 
      I need TfgCollectionView to respond to onTapItem event and OnTap. I am using view to display list of items. In OnTapItem event I reload view with different items. I wanted to add behavior when user taps on empty space after items. I thought OnTap would be right place but it is not firing. I tried to move to OnTouch but still no luck. Only event that is fired os OnTapItem. I have attached sample whow it works. Is it possible to fire both events
      Regards
      Michał 
      Project2.zip
    • By dervish00
      Нужно ли после удаления айтема из списка, который связан с CollectionView и выполнения NotifyItemsRemoved для CollectionView еще и вызывать ReloadItems? Вопрос вызван тем, что после удаления не могу выделить какой-то другой айтем для выделения (SelectionMode = SingleSelect), т.к. выделение перескакивает ровно на одну позицию вниз. Если после NotifyItemsRemoved вызываю ReloadItems, то всё выделяется правильно. Пока не могу понять где баг - у меня или в библиотеке?
    • By Luke
      Hi All,
      i'm testing tfgCollectionView with this rest resource : http://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/photos
      In this test my CollectionView Style has 1 fgImage and 1 fgLabel.
      I get the RestResouce with a TRESTRequest.ExecuteAsync and it works perfectly.
      When i've the ExecuteAsync CallBack i parse the JSON output string and i fill my Photos collection (TList).
      I do this step with a separate Task because i've 5000 items ( more or less).
      When i link data to the CollectionView i call fgCollectionViewGetItemCount and fgCollectionView1BindItem.
      If i bind only the fgLabel all works perfectly.
      My problem is link the tfgImage to the thumbnail.
      I post my code:
      procedure TFramePhoto.fgCollectionView1BindItem(Sender: TObject;const AIndex: Integer; const AStyle: string; const AItem: TfgItemWrapper);
      VAR Item:TPhotoData;
      begin
        TRY
          Item:=RestPhotos.Items[AIndex];
          AItem.GetControlByLookupName<TfgLabel>('LblTitle').Text := Item.Ftitle;
          TfgAssetsManager.Current.AddBitmapFromUrlAsync(Item.FalbumId, Item.FthumbnailUrl,
          procedure (const AResultCode: Integer; const AResultMessage: string) begin
            AItem.GetControlByLookupName<TfgImage>('ImgAlbum').ImageName := Item.FalbumId;
          end);
        EXCEPT ON E:EXCEPTION DO
          FGX.Log.TfgLog.Log(TfgLogLevel.Debug,'fgCollectionView1BindItem ' + e.Message);
        END;
      end;

Actually i'm saving the images in assets but i think it is a bad idea...
      Can you suggest a best practice for this scenario ?

Thanks a lot guys,
      Best Regards.

• By Luke
      Hi All,
      I'm trying to use a tfgSearchEdit with a tfgCollectionView.
      I'm searching the better way to set the focus to the CollectionViewitem that match my search value.
      There is a demo that explain this management ?
      I've seen that i can fill the SearchEdit.Suggestions with the CollectionViewItems field otherwise i can do a binarysearch in the Tlist<> that is linked to the CollectionView but i've to sort the list.
      Can you suggest a best practise for that ?
      Thanks a lot,
      Luca.

• By Cinemaizer
      Ярослав, у меня на данном примере и на всех ваших сэмплах, где есть FGX.Assets.Helpers (FGX 1.2.0.0, IDE D10.3.0 RIO) наблюдается проблема при сборке. В остальных примерах все ок:

Как починить?