Can You advise me about FDX?

smmsamm

At first I must said with FGX don't know must I learn flutter or must I continue with my lovely delphi!
1-Is there any Alexandria version?
2-Can I compile FGX for exe of windows 11?
2-Which component FMX/VCL can I use with FGX? for example I want to use Winsoft Bluetooth Library, 
Winsoft has FMX and VCL component, I want to create app for windows and mobile for working with Bluetooth , Now please tell me what is the roadmap?
thank you

• Administrators

Hello @smmsamm,

Цитата

1-Is there any Alexandria version?

We are working on it.

Цитата

2-Can I compile FGX for exe of windows 11?

No, FGX Native is for mobile only platforms: iOS and Android.

Цитата

2-Which component FMX/VCL can I use with FGX? for example I want to use Winsoft Bluetooth Library, 
Winsoft has FMX and VCL component, I want to create app for windows and mobile for working with Bluetooth

You can use any library, which doesn't depend on UI.

Thank you

• Administrators
Цитата

Do you think is it possible to compile win exe too in future?

Yes, It's possible. Because Core implementation doesn't depends on OS API. So it provide abstract frontend and several backends. For example, We are using FMX as backend on Windows at this moment for rendering and implementing our components for IDE. So techincally we can add Windows target to our project and allow to build FGX Native app on Windows/macOS. But for this, we do not have all the components fully implemented for FMX. Since we are using just rendering our controls in IDE without any interaction and animations, we don't really need to implement our controls fully at this moment. If someone really needs Windows/macOS, they can independently implement all the FGX Native components using FMX. But it will take enough time. So I would not consider that this is a quick task.