Trial versions vs Full versions

duhan2007

Hi Yaroslav

I have observed that you share old versions of trial one (e.g. 1.2.1) althoug the version of full one comes to 1.4.3.

I have never faced this type of sharing logic in the component markets.  

All known delphi component writers and sellers share the same version of their products (for trial and full ones).

Of course this is your selling strategy but I think you are also aware that this is not common except you. ?

Just curious, is there any reason for this type of strategy? 

• Administrators

Hello @duhan2007,

Getting new versions of the library is one of the advantages for our clients. So they get updates first. This means that the trial version will lag behind by several releases. Despite this, the current version of trial is sufficient to understand the capabilities of the library for mobile development. 

1 час назад, duhan2007 сказал:

For our firm, we have passed to Delphi 10.4 from 10.3 and we had to quit testing FGX, and had to go back to old FMX framework.?

Also, the trial is designed only for familiarization, not for development and is valid for 1 month. If you have questions about the library's features, you can always ask them in the section for future clients. For example, as it was on April 7, when you pointed on trial problem. From the point of view of the library, it works equally on 10.3 and 10.4.

If you and your company are interested in mobile development with FGX Native, we can consider selling licenses to employees of the company. In this case you and other will be able to use the latest versions of the library and get technical support on the forum, as well as all our clients during the subscription period.

Thank you

• Like 3