Trial Download

Quicksoft

• Administrators

Hello dear @Quicksoft,

We really rarely update trial, because we believe that this is enough to understand whether this product is suitable for the developer or not. This is enough to check the work of the 3-d party components. And if the user has any questions, he can always ask them on this forum and we will give them answers. 

And I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the trial is not intended for development. If the user uses the trial to develop their projects, this is a violation of the license agreement.

45 минут назад, Quicksoft сказал:

as i see, your philosophy is to grab money by forcing developers to subscribe, let him try and they have the choice to buy or not your products.

Our philosophy is to provide a convenient tool that allows you not only to solve certain tasks faster, but also to enjoy your work. Naturally, there is no free work, which for some reason you expect. You pay adequate money, in return you get a good product with good support. We make the product better, you solve your problems and earn your money. 

Unfortunately, the philosophy of some persons is that software and support should be free. "And maybe sometime in the future, I might buy a license." When you come to the grocery store, you don't eat all the products to try, isn't it? And don't you wonder why the products in the store are not free? And you obviously don't work for free? These are all rhetorical questions that you don't have to answer.

And if 4 years of participation in our forum were not enough for you, then I don't think that a fresh trial build will help you personally. However, if you want to buy a subscription, you can contact me and I can help you with its registration. In addition, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that by purchasing a subscription once, you do not lose access to your library versions after the subscription expires. This means that you have every right to continue using the versions that you received during the subscription period.

Thank you,
Yaroslav Brovin

@Yaroslav Brovin добрый день. Спасибо за ваш труд. Но хотел бы уточнить один момент. Сейчас у меня допустим закончилась подписка, я не всегда продлеваю ее, потому что бывают периоды, когда нет активной разработки. А продлеваю тогда, когда есть смысл в новом функционале или по какой то причине была переустановка IDE или замена компьютера, потому что если я не имею активной подписки, то у меня нет возможности скачать старые дистрибутивы, за тот период, когда у меня была активная подписка. Хорошо было бы всегда иметь доступ к дистрибутивам периода активной подписки.

• Administrators

Добрый вечер,

20 минут назад, knsg12 сказал:

потому что если я не имею активной подписки, то у меня нет возможности скачать старые дистрибутивы, за тот период, когда у меня была активная подписка. Хорошо было бы всегда иметь доступ к дистрибутивам периода активной подписки.

Пока у нас нету централизованного решения для такой ситуации. Однако, вы всегда можете написать мне и я вам выдам дистрибутив по запросу.

• Thanks 1