Question about components TfgButton and TfgPageControl

Mariz95

Hello,

I am currently working for an IT firm which has a subscription to FGX Native. I, however don't have a personal subscription so I couldn't write in the other forums.
I hope someone can help me either way.

About my problem: I am using a TfgPageControl and dynamically add buttons on one of the pages. Swiping between the pages is not possible unless I touch the spaces inbetween the buttons.
It is almost like the buttons are eating up the gesture, so long as their HitTest property is set to 1.

Is there a way to make the swipe gestures work in TfgPageControl through the buttons?

In the sample projects I found a solution to this was building custom "buttons" using TfgLayout, but I prefer using the real buttons because I love the tapping animations.

Any help is appreciated.

• Administrators

Hello @Mariz95,

The first I can give you access to the forum in case if your company (who bought license) write me via email about you. So it will be easier for you.

The second TfgPageControl /TfgVirtualPagerLayout are based on Android ViewPager, which is not designed for using Pan gesture over the nested Buttons. So it's limitation of Android platform. 

Could you show me screenshot of one page with buttons?

Thank you