SeiInDAO

Hi to all,

SeiInDAO is a simple messaging app with push notifications that the head office sends to its branches. The messages are categorized (there are different categories) and allow for managing both a message and PDF attachments. FGX has once again stood out for its graphic quality, animations, simplicity, yet at the same time, power in development. As Yaroslav always says: mobile development in Delphi should be fun! I would add that, thanks to FGX, it's also extremely powerful!!!!"

The app is not yet published on the stores, but attached you can see a short video.

Thanks to Yaroslav and the entire FGX team!!

Edited by claudio.piffer
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hey @claudio.piffer
Looks beautiful and professional. You really make best used of FGX - which is by far the best and most productive development for mobile.
Can I ask, did you implement custom message boxes?  And how did you get the image in the toast?
Alan

• Like 1

7 часов назад, Alan сказал:

Thanks, Would be good if it was in FGX and cross platform 😁

Maybe if we ask nicely?

i don't know about iOS, but Android has this feature by default - the app's icon shows in every toast (starting from android 12)

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 2:58 AM, Alan said:

Hey @claudio.piffer
Looks beautiful and professional. You really make best used of FGX - which is by far the best and most productive development for mobile.
Can I ask, did you implement custom message boxes?  And how did you get the image in the toast?
Alan

Many thank's Alan!

>>Can I ask, did you implement custom message boxes? 

Yes! All messages are custom form

>>And how did you get the image in the toast?

In Android it is automatic. If I'm not mistaken it should be active from Android 12

Next week I'll start testing with iOS (I'm waiting for the Mac ;-))

Best Regards

• Like 1