Versione russa

claudio.piffer

• Administrators

Hello Claudio,

We are starting to work on it. But it's not a fast task. Because it requires translation IDE, Installer, License Agreement and all documentation in source code. So It will take enough time. So up to this point the sale is now only for Russian and CIS. The other point, that subscription includes support on this forum and since russian can use documentation the supporting for me is easier, that supporting foreign customer, which doesn't have any documentation. So unfortunately you should wait international version.

To speed up this process, I may be able to start selling an international version with a localized installer and IDE and later in each update translate portion by portion documentation in code. I think it can be a good solution for everybody.

Did you check trial? What do you think about it?

Thank you

Hi Yaroslav

thank you very much! Yes. I've been following the FGX project for a long time and can't wait to use it! So anything that accelerates the internationalization of the product by accelerating marketing in the rest of the world is absolutely (IMHO) a priority!

>>Did you check trial? What do you think about it?

Yes I installed the 1.0.2 version (I need to upgrade to version 1.0.5) and I love FGX! FGX is the product that we need for mobile development!

I stay tuned waiting for the English version and the opportunity to buy it!

Best Regards!

Thank you!!

• Like 2

Hello, I have downloaded trial version, and tried some examples, congratulations for the work! I think that to launch an international version the most important thing is the translation of the IDE (wizards, assets manager, etc). For me, translating the documentation, or comments on the code is less important because I can use Google or other tools for that job. If you have documentation of the components on your website, we can translate it and perfectly understand how it works. Therefore I think that could be the minimum to put an international version on sale: only IDE.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...